Friday, May 1, 2009

religious left

Am I the only person that wonders why no one complains when professing christians are active for liberal causes? Why is it that no one calls for separation of church and state in those cases?

It's because people don't really care about separation of church and state, they care about silencing people that disagree with them.

Honestly, I don't really care about politics. I don't think that the change that this country (or for that matter, the world) needs will be accomplished by any sort of political agenda.

My vote can help to curb the evil that many want to further, but my vote will not change anyone's heart. I've said it before, and i'll say it again - our biggest problems are not the global climate change, marriage equality, women's "healthcare" nor the failing economy. Our biggest problem is the wrath of a holy God directed squarely at all those who are dead in their sins.

What does it profit a man if he slows the rate of global climate change and loses his soul?

As a christian, I stand on the gospel. I am not ashamed of it, for it is the power of God unto salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment