Monday, March 11, 2013

A letter to Chiquita



Found a typo on the Chiquita website, here’s what I sent them:

Dear Chiquita,

Your nutrition facts for plantains are incorrect. You've got "89mg" of potassium listed as being "26%" of my daily value. Either you meant to write "890mg" or a smaller percentage.

If you would like to thank me, a free lifetime supply of plantains and bananas would be an appropriate gesture. I use bananas in my protein shakes and i microwave plantains with dinner almost every day.

Also - plantains are sooooo sweet naturally - after looking at some of your recipes, i do not understand why you guys encourage ppl to add sugar to them...so unnecessary, but i digress - back on topic: LIFETIME SUPPLY! My mailing address is xxxxxxxx, Brooklyn, NY :o)

Jason

Here was their response to me:

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your email and for giving us the opportunity to reply.

Thank you for bringing that information to our attention. It appears to be a typo and we are in the process of having that corrected at this time. Even though we are grateful for your attention to detail, we will not be able to provide you with a lifetime supply of plantains for this correction. 

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. 

Sincerely, 
Customer Response Center


Good Times :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment