Saturday, April 2, 2011

psalm 90

"So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom"

Lord, please grant me godly wisdom. Help me to make decisions that will glorify you. Help me to see and believe that my life is as a vapor that appears for a little while. Help me to see and believe that living for myself and my gain is sinful and meaningless...it is nothing more than a chasing after the wind.

"Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love, that we may rejoice and be glad all our days"

Lord help me to value and worship that which is valuable and worthy of my worship. Help me to treasure you as I ought. Help me to see that I will only find satisfaction in you. Lord, help me to consider your steadfast love. Help me to see that your steadfast love endures forever! And Lord, may the intimate knowledge of your love for me produce rejoicing and gladness in my heart. What a wonderful thing it is to be loved by you; To be chosen, predestined, called and justified. Help me to know that your love is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment