Thursday, January 13, 2011

God's grace

I'm consistently amazed by God's love for me. He is faithful. He is faithful to discipline me as a son rather than to leave me to wallow in sin.

He is a great provider. I'm thankful for the people that he has put in my life, especially the believers. I'm so thankful for brothers and sisters in the faith who continually encourage me in my walk as a believer. I'm thankful because they are faithful to help me to see his truth more clearly when my thoughts are cloudy.

His grace is unmerited, but he freely gives it. His grace is sufficient, but its sufficiency overwhelms me.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! What a beautiful thing indeed to belong to a body of believers worldwide who have the most important thing in common-we're saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus.

    I have been thanking God for my local church and how in the diversity of its people; backgrounds, interests, etc. He is worshiped among all types of people.

    ReplyDelete